Total Number of Complaints in 2020
Related to services52%
Related to goods 48%
Total Number of Complaints in 2021
Related to services 54%
Related to goods 46%
1. What kinds of complaints would the Council handle?
2. What is the Council’s role in complaints handling?
3. What may prevent the Council from pursuing a complaint by conciliation?
4. What kind of information should I be prepared to provide when lodging a complaint with the Council?
5. Are there any other alternatives in resolving a dispute other than refund?
6. Can I request a trader under complaint for an apology or disciplinary action against its staff for poor service?
7. How long does it take for the Council to reply to my complaint?
8. What could I do if the dispute is not resolved after conciliation by the Council?
If a settlement cannot be reached between you and the trader, you may consider pursuing the matter by the following ways: