- Different pricing tactics revealed in mooncake sales
- Parental supervision urged to ensure safety of traditional paper lanterns
- Joint study shows histamine content in canned fish and tuna sandwiches is low
- Wall-mounted electric fans found inflammable posing fire risk
- Considerable variations in school textbook expenditures highlighted in annual survey
Chairing the press conference today (September 15) on the publication of CHOICE issue number 347 is Dr. Matthew NG, Chairman of Publicity and Community Relations Committee of the Consumer Council.
The Consumer Council reserves all its right (including copyright) in respect of CHOICE Magazine and Online CHOICE ( https://echoice.consumer.org.hk/ ).