In view of the current widespread of COVID-19 and to reduce social contact, consumers are advised to call our hotline at 2929 2222 or make use of our web forms via the following links:
Consumers may also call our hotline at 2929 2222 for gift redemption and enquiry services at our Consumer Advice Centres by appointment if needed.
The 2nd Offence: Misleading Omissions
Reminder to Consumer
- Consumers should pay close attention to the scope of service and all related terms and conditions before making any transactional decisions.
Access to Redress
- To lodge a complaint, as the case may be, with the following organizations:
- If you suffer loss because of conduct of another person that is directed to you and constituted the above-mentioned offence, you may commence civil action for damages:
Besides, as the case may be, you may seek legal advice and/or assistance from:
- If the claim does not exceed $50,000: Small Claims Tribunal
- If the claim exceeds $50,000, but does not exceed $1,000,000: District Court
- If the claim exceeds $1,000,000: Court of First Instance of the High Court