Temporary Clerical Assistant
Temporary Clerical Assistant (Ref. TCA-PAD)
Public Affairs Division
1-year fixed-term contract
- Have Level 2 or above in five subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE), or have Grade E or above in five subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent; and have met the language proficiency requirements of Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the HKDSEE or HKCEE, or equivalent;
- At least two years’ work experience in providing administrative and logistic support;
- Fresh graduate with degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or related discipline, with less work experience may also apply;
- Solid experience in social media tools and applications is an advantage;
- Self-motivated, service-oriented, and a good team player;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- To collect and catalog library resources including books, films, annual reports, magazines and publications;
- To provide logistic support for Council’s events and marketing activities;
- To assist in monitoring media reports and social media netizen’s comments; and
- To assist in handling video transcription;
- To assist in managing the Council’s online platforms; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors
Terms of Appointment & Fringe Benefits
Appointment will be offered on a 1-year fixed-term contract. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical insurance and MPF.
Application forms are available on the Council’s website http://www.consumer.org.hk. Interested parties are invited to apply to the Head of Human Resources Division by sending the completed application form and a resume together with a cover letter explaining why they consider themselves suitable for the position by 27 April 2021. Applications should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates not invited for interview by the end of June 2021 may assume their applications are unsuccessful.
The Consumer Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal Data collected during the application process will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be retained for a maximum of 2 years from the closing date of application, thereafter the data will be erased.