Clerical Officer II
Clerical Officer II (Ref. COII)
Finance & Administration Division
3-year probationary contract
Candidates should have:
- (i) Level 2 or above in five subjects, including English and Chinese, in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE); or (ii) Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects including English and Chinese, in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE);
- At least 2 years relevant experience in handling administration work;
- Experience in facility management, occupational safety, fixed assets management or central filing is an advantage;
- Able to communicate in Cantonese and English, both in oral and written form;
- Must be a good team player
Main duties include:
- Maintain the central filing and assist in the Council's implementation of the digitized documentation management system;
- Render logistics support to the Council's office premises accommodation exercise and enhancement projects;
- Maintain the existing facilities management programme, including bring up system for the prompting of annual Accommodation & Facilities exercises in compliance with required license renewal / occupational safety / workplace hygiene;
- To operate the audio / visual system and support the venue set up of the monthly press conference and other event as required;
- To co-operate and liaise with building management office for provision of quality property management service to the Council's premises;
- To assist in conducting fixed assets stocktaking and update the database whenever required; and
- Other administration duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Terms of Appointment & Fringe Benefits
Appointment will be offered on 3-year probationary contract. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical insurance and MPF.
Application form is available on the council’s website http://www.consumer.org.hk. Interested parties are invited to apply to the Head of Human Resources Division by sending the completed application form and a resume together with a cover letter explaining why they consider themselves suitable for the position by 2 October 2019. Applications should be sent in a sealed envelope marked "Confidential – Application for Employment" and including the post reference to 22/F., K. Wah Centre, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong. Alternatively, applications enclosing the required information may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates not invited for interview by the end of November 2019 may assume their applications are unsuccessful. The information provided will be used for consideration of job applications only.