Resumption of public service and special arrangement of Consumer Advice Centres
Consumer Advice Centres located in Tsim Sha Tsui, North Point, Sha Tin and Tsuen Wan have resumed normal service.
To reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, social distancing and other precautionary measures will be implemented at our Advice Centres.
Visitors are required to:
- Make prior appointment for service by calling the hotline 2929 2222;
- Wear surgical face masks and take a body temperature check before entering the Centres;
- Wait in a designated waiting area in order to reduce social contacts with other visitors.
(Notes: Visitors may experience a longer waiting time because of the precautionary measures.)
Shopping Tips - Services
- Trade Descriptions (Unfair Trade Practices) (Amendment) Ordinance 2012 - Public Consultation on Draft Enforcement Guidelines
- "Unfair Terms in Standard Form Consumer Contract"
Mandatory Window Inspection Scheme
- Financial Planning
- Managing your Money, Credit and Debt
- A Quick Guide to Hong Kong's Financial System and Services
Mandatory Product Funds (MPF)
- MPF Educational Publications
- Making Informed Decisions for Your MPF Life (available for Cantonese only)
- Office of the Commissioner of Insurance Educational Publications
- Tips on Taking out Medical Insurance
- Understand Investment-linked Assurance Schemes and the New Regulatory Measures
- Sales of First-hand Residential Properties Authority
- Guide to Purchasing Second-hand Residential Properties
- ATM Education Materials: using ATM, safety tips, simulation programme
- Internet Banking: Interactive game, Leaflet, (by the Hong Kong Association of Banks)