In view of the current widespread of COVID-19 and to reduce social contact, all our Consumer Advice Centres are temporarily closed until further notice. Consumers may call our hotline at 2929 2222 for any complaints and enquiries. Alternatively, consumers may make use of our web forms via the following links:
As a result of the above arrangements, gift redemption services has been suspended and the redemption details will be notified in due course.
TENDER FOR Provision of Property and Facilities Management Services for the Consumer Council Services Centre Building
- The Consumer Council (the "Council") is a statutory body with perpetual succession established under the Consumer Council Ordinance 1977 (Chapter 216, Laws of Hong Kong) for the purpose of protecting and promoting the interests of consumers of goods, immovable property and services.
- The Council intends to appoint a service provider on provision of Property and Facilities Management Services for the Consumer Council Services Centre Building.
- Interested contractors/suppliers/service providers shall fill in and sign the “Tender Document Request Form” at https://www.consumer.org.hk/sites/consumer/files/tender/TenderDocReqForm_Mgt-Service-For-CCSC-2020.pdf with company chop. The form shall be returned to the Council via email to: FAD@consumer.org.hk
for collecting the tender document from now on until the tender closing date (12:00 noon of Friday, 20 November 2020):
Contact person : Ms Alice CHEUNG
Telephone : 2856 8570
Tender document will be dispatched via email.
- Late submission OR tender not submitted in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the tender document will not be considered.
- The Council is not bound to accept any proposal and reserves the right to negotiate with any tenderer the terms of the awarded contract.
- The Council is not liable for any fee or cost created or incurred by any tenderer in submitting the tender.
- In case a Black Rainstorm Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted for any duration between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon on the day when the Tender Closing Date falls due, the Tender Closing Date will be extended to 12:00 noon on the next working day (i.e. except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday).
- The Council shall take a record and reserve the rights to reject any party, which had requested the tender specifications but does not submitted the tender without explanation, to tender for any project of the Council in future.
30 October 2020