24 November 2016
ForwardEmail this page
Provision of Server Virtualization and High Availability Solutions
- The Consumer Council (the “Council”) was incorporated in accordance with Consumer Council Ordinance (Cap, 216) commenced in 1977. The Council is committed to enhancing consumer welfare and empowering consumers to protect themselves. Consumers include consumers of goods and services and purchasers, mortgagors and lessees of immovable property.
- The Council will invite the provision of server virtualization and high virtualization solutions through an open tender exercise.
- Interested parties can deliver the “Tender Document Request Form” to following email address on or before November 29, 2016 (Tuesday) 05:00 pm:
Contact person: Mr. David LO
Phone: 2856 8555
- The “Tender Document Request Form” can be downloaded from:
Later submission or form without requested information will not be accepted. The tender document will be delivered via email.
- The Council does not necessarily accept any tender proposal and has the rights to discuss about tender terms and conditions with any tenderer.
- The Council will not be responsible to any cost incurred to the tenderer in the processing of tendering.
- A tender briefing meeting will be held on December 01, 2016 (Thursday) 04:00 pm. The Council will notify parties which had received the tender document by emails.
- The tender will be closed on December 16, 2106 (Friday) 04:00 pm. Late tender OR tender not submitted in accordance with the requirement stipulated in the tender will not be considered. Late submission or tender proposals without requested information will not be accepted.
- If cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning signal was hoisted during 09:00 am to 04:00 am on the closing date of tender, the closing date will be scheduled to 04:00 pm of next working day.
November 24, 2016