Clerical Officer II (Ref. COII-FAD)
Finance & Administration Division
3-year probationary contract
- (i) Level 2 or above in five subjects, including English and Chinese, in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE); or (ii) Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects including English and Chinese, in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE);
- At least 2-year relevant experience in handling administration work;
- Experience in facility management, occupational safety, fixed assets management or central filing is an advantage;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic and highly organized;
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Polite and pleasant personality with good telephone manner;
- Able to communicate in Cantonese and English, both in oral and written form; and
- Must be a good team player
- To assist overseeing the operation of the General Registry in optimising the efficiency and effectiveness of the administrative services rendering to various Divisions;
- Render logistic and dispatch services to other Divisions and optimise the available resources effectively and efficiently;
- Comply with occupational safety and maintain pleasant workplace environment by initiating annual housekeeping exercise including disposal of old files, obsolete furniture and equipment;
- Assist in overseeing re-shuffle of workstations/storage area, minor refurbishment projects of the Council's office premises to utilise the usage of space as appropriate;
- Maintain the existing facilities management programme, including bring up system for the prompting of annual Accommodation & Facilities exercises in compliance with required license renewal / occupational safety / workplace hygiene;
- Support the venue set up of the monthly press conference and other event as required; and
- Other administration duties as assigned by his/her supervisor
Terms of Appointment & Fringe Benefits
Appointment will be offered on 3-year probationary contract. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical insurance and MPF.
Application forms are available on the Council’s website http://www.consumer.org.hk. Interested parties are invited to apply to the Head of Human Resources Division by sending the completed application form and a resume together with a cover letter explaining why they consider themselves suitable for the position by 5 December 2022. Applications should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. Candidates not invited for interview by the end of January 2023 may assume their applications are unsuccessful.
The Consumer Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal Data collected during the application process will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be retained for a maximum of 2 years from the closing date of application, thereafter the data will be erased.